Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.25.2033 [Captain's Log]

This is Captain John C. Lonjenner. With little hopes of restoring our engines to their full working capacity, our options are running out. The Gamaphite ship has maintained its pursuit, but has yet to show any signs of attacking with a second wave. They have also made no attempts to make contact with us. During our initial encounter, neither myself nor any other crew member aboard the Atreyu made any contact with the Alien species, their name and any information we have was relayed to my by my chief science officer aboard the science vessel Coralaya, just before it was destroyed.

My chief engineer, Lt. Commander Watts has informed me that our weapons systems are back online and fully operational, although I am not about to risk another futile attack. I am now recollecting what could have provoked the attack on the Coralaya, and why there has been no more attacks on us. At the time of attack, the Coralaya had been probing the planet Gamaphoeba, searching for signs of life and useful minerals and resources. Did the Gamaphites consider this an act of aggression?

I have just been summoned to the bridge on a Lv. 2 Alert, I will continue this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment